Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Beginning, sort of.

This is the beginning my life in China, or at least the beginning of my life as told by a Blog. I've been a 'resident' foreigner here in the P.R.C for the last semester, so my time here is verging on eight months. From now on I'll try to illustrate the ins and outs of what goes on here... probably going back and forth from the last semester's experiences to explain what I see going on now.



Here you can expect to find stories of events: of me and my Chinese host family, of my friend's host families,

trips, adventures, and random occurrenes. You'll also find a compilation of news not generally talked about on the front pages of American papers. You'll also find critiques of articles that I think are just complete nonsense if you actually know or see the country. I have a few in mind I'd like to talk about now, but it is getting late, so I must get going.



See you,



Danny





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: